Tuesday 6 May 2008

New Beginnings!

Yes, I know.
I said I was off blogging until next week.
But I couldn't resist it!

I was driving back from a meeting this evening.
It was late, almost 10pm, just after sunset.
There was a beautiful skliff of a New Moon.

It was lovely - just hanging there in the sky.
That wafer-thin crescent of light.
The sun shining off the edge of the Moon.

It made me think of new things happening.
Before they appear we can't see they're coming.
But things are moving even though we can't see them.

Then - that first glimpse becomes visible.
And when we see it, we can see it is just a beginning.
There's a promise of more to come.

I see that kind of new thing happening all around me.
Not just in my garden with the flowers.
But in the world of people.

New things are happening.
Just look around.
See these first signs.
And then look to find out what's coming next.

I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment