Saturday 16 August 2008

Abercorn Flowers


Today Liz and I went to see the Abercorn Flower Festival. I was very impressed with the fantastic flower arrangements. The one above was my favourite, and represents Trinidad & Tobego.

The theme of the festival was the Olympics and there was a range of flower arrangements, some representing a sport, others representing countries, and some representing elements of the Olympic tradition.

Rather than you reading my inadequate attempts to describe the displays I merely refer you to my Facebook photo album here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Been there seen it (after you left - you missed a good bbq).
    Yes the arrangements were fantastic! They put a lot of work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to stay for the BBQ, there was certainly plenty of smoke when we left, but we had a busy day to get on with. Glad you enjoyed it all.

    ReplyDelete