Thursday 5 June 2008

Moving Forward

Today I was told I can move forward.

It was the Annual Review of my training programme.
We had some difficult issues to talk about and I was unsure what the outcome would be.

So I was pleased that my Assessors have agreed that I can move forward into the final stage of the training programme.

They added some conditions that we will need to include leading up to and during my Final Placement. But these are useful and helpful additions with which I am very comfortable.

There is still a long and winding road that lies ahead of us all during this next 18 months. But I am glad I will be able to explore this road and not have to go looking for another road.

Whatever road you are travelling I hope that it brings you joy and fulfilment.

No comments:

Post a Comment