Sunday 29 June 2008

I'm Back!


I'm back - and in a number of ways!
I'm back from Israel.
I'm back from University.
And I'm back on the Blog too!

We had a great trip in Israel.
We were there for 9 days and there's no way I can do justice to that trip in only one Blog entry. So for the next few days I plan to write some Blog entries recording my thoughts on our visit to the Holy Land.

It's been a roller-coaster 3 years at the University of Edinburgh.
I've been studying at the School of Divinity and last Friday I was thrilled to take part in one of the University's graduation ceremonies to receive my Bachelor of Divinity degree. I'm grateful to my friend Tim who snapped me in all my regalia!

And finally, the latest news is that the next phase of my training is likely to take place at the linked parishes of Abercorn with Pardovan, Kingscavil, and Winchburgh, in West Lothian.

It's been a long journey over these past four years.
Cramond, Queensferry, London Road, Slateford/Longstone, Dalgety Bay, South Leith.
During each phase I have learned and grown more.
I'm sure that process of learning and growing will continue during the 15 months from September when I will be at Abercorn with Pardovan, Kingscavil, and Winchburgh.

Thanks to everyone who has been part of my journey during the past 4 years.
Here's to the next step on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment