Monday 7 September 2009

Flying Frog

Flying Frog While looking at the frog photo on my previous posting, I realised that frogs are like moths and butterflies!

Not that frogs fly, although when that frog leapt across the grass it was airborne for a short distance!

Butterfly Feeding No, I was thinking that frogs metamorphose from baby tadpoles into adult frogs. It's not at all the same process that moths and butterflies go through as pupae in the chrysalis. After all, frogs are amphibians, and moths and butterflies are insects!

When I began this Blog in April last year, I related my continuing journey into ministry to that of the moth or butterfly which develops from an unspectacular caterpillar into a beautiful adult.

Now I am wondering if perhaps the development of a tadpole into a frog is a more appropriate analogy! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment