Tuesday 25 August 2009

Yes

Today my journey towards Ministry took a giant leap forward. At my Final Review (or Assessment) my two assessors decided that my training had reached completion. After the end of this month I will be able to apply to congregations who are looking for a minister. I continue working full-time in my training placement until the end of November.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me on my journey so far!

Back Garden Frog

At lunchtime, a little earlier in the day, I noticed a cat in my back garden playing with something on the grass. When I went out to investigate, I discovered a frog. It was quite big, almost two inches long, and apparently none the worse for the cat's attentions.

Shortly after the above photo was taken it leapt off into the border for some peace and quiet, and hopefully continued eating up large numbers of pesky bugs!

Where the frog came from is a mystery because there is no pond in my garden. It must be a good climber, and have climbed over the walls surrounding my garden, from one of my neighbour's gardens. I hope it stays and eats up more of the creepy crawlies munching on my plants!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!
    That is brilliant, Stewart. It's been worth putting up with you all these months... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete