Sunday 7 March 2010

Unexplained Absence

Sorry the Blog's been offline for the last few weeks. Not a technical reason, more to do with an administrative issue.

Anyway, I am glad to have got beyond that now, and hope to resume a regular flow of updates and reflections.

This coming Sunday I will be preaching for the Nominating Committee at one of the vacancies I have applied for. I am looking forward to it, although there is that underlying anxiety that occurs when one has to go somewhere you haven't been to before.

I know that Jesus is always with me, especially when I am leading worship, and that he goes before, and follows up after me. So it comes down to trusting him!

Otherwise, life continues busy as ever. Housework, churchwork, and selfwork - quite enough to do - thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment