Sunday 8 March 2009

Spring Snowshowers

Spring Blizzard
Although we are now one week into the season of Spring, if you accept March 1st as the start of Spring, this morning I was surprised to look through my curtains and see a blizzard outside! As you can see above, it was quite spectacular.

Scottish Police College crestAnd then later in the day, when I looked out the window, I saw a couple of Oystercatchers, plodding about in the puddles and sleet. I was pleased to see them, because we were at the Tulliallan Police College, and their crest contains two Oystercatchers!

Two Oystercatchers at Tulliallan

3 comments:

  1. Is that what one is supposed to do when at Tulliallan? Taking pictures? Just making sure I get the right gear for 'next session'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a lot of photos last time too! You do get some time for reflection - so photography is very relevant! But we work hard in the sessions too.

    ReplyDelete